Tax associate (M2W TA 8-15-2019) Memphis, Tennessee
- Ensuring clients comply with IRS regulations and meet their state and federal tax obligations.
- Analyzing and minimizing tax liabilities by implementing tax reduction strategies.
- Reviewing financial records, income statements, and expenditures.
- Preparing and filing tax returns and work papers for companies, partnerships, and individuals.
- Researching tax issues and assisting with tax audits.
- Consulting with clients, reviewing their tax information, and responding to questions and concerns.
- Advising clients on employee health care benefits, compensation, and accounting systems.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date client records.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.