Accounts Receivables (305758) Medley, Florida
General Purpose of the Position:
Responsible for processing and monitoring incoming payments and securing revenue by verifying and
• Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and
recording accounts receivables’ data.
• Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
• Other accounting duties as requested.
• Perform other assignments.
• Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk, or accountant.
• Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
• Ability to prioritize based in urgency.
• Excellent customer service.
• Excellent oral and written communicator skills.
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
• Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook;QuickBooks
• Bilingual English/Spanish
Education and Experience:
• Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
• 2-3 years previous experience.
If you meet these qualifications, please feel free to reach me firstname.lastname@example.org