VENDORS EQUIPMENT QC LEAD (26.04.22) Libya
One of our top Clients in the O&G Industry is looking for a VENDORS EQUIPMENT QC LEAD with the following details:
Location: Tripoli; LIBYA
Start date: ASAP / URGENT
Contract Duration: 12 months (renewable)
The Vendors’ Equipment QC Lead is in charge of:
- Developing and implementing all quality surveillance plan, quality specifications and quality programs (monitoring, inspections, audits, etc) for the NG-6J Project Equipment under the scope of the EPC Contract;
- Implementing the quality surveillance and quality control requirements over the Project Equipment in the EPC Contract and the project procedures;
- Ensuring the quality specifications are considered during the engineering development (at FEED, Post-FEED or during detailed design) and during the procurement of the Project Equipment, until delivery at Site, Site Acceptance Test and/or pre-commissioning completed;
- Developing the criticality assessment system of the Project Equipment and the relevant quality plans and procedures, based on criticality rating;
- Participating in the preparation and performance of the EPC Call For Tender, with a focus on the quality aspects of Vendors’ equipment during the whole Project life;
- Maintaining and updating, in relation with the engineering group and the project controls group, the Approved Vendors’ List of the EPC Contract;
- Reviewing all quality specifications, requirements and quality procedures from the EPC Contractor with regards to procurement, fabrication and supply of Project Equipment;
- Managing the inspections and audits during procurement and fabrication of the Vendors’ equipment, as per the approved programs and in line with EPC Contract requirements;
- Organizing, in relation with engineering group, quality group and operations group, all the inspections on the Project Equipment, especially the Factory Acceptance Tests, and monitoring of the timely and quality close-outs of the findings;
- Verifying the certification of the Project equipment, as per design and contractual standards, and all Project Certification activities related to Procurement and Supply;
- Managing all quality aspects during the loading, transportation, offloading, storage, preservation, delivery at Site of the Project equipment, ensuring Vendors’ recommendations and contractual requirements are applied;
- Coordinating with construction group and commissioning group, to ensure that site conditions, methodologies and Site activities in general, will not affect the quality of the Project Equipment;
- Ensuring preservation and recommendations for storage are always maintained at all Project locations;
- Monitoring the EPC Contractor in the implementation of all contractual requirements and approved plans and procedures related to fabrication, delivery and installation of Vendors’ Equipment;
- Identifying any deviations in the quality surveillance and quality control programs for the Project Equipment and discuss and propose mitigations to the EPC Contract for management’s approval and implementation;
- Identifying any non-conformities in the Project Equipment, and monitoring the relevant quality corrective programs until the subject Project equipment is acceptable to Company;
- Maintaining records on all activities of the Vendors, for lessons learnt, feedbacks and future projects;
- Coordinating the consolidation of all the Vendors’ documentation required for the Final Documentation to be handed-over to Operations department;
Qualifications / Experience required:
Engineering Degree with 15 years’ experience in major oil&gas onshore international projects, with at least 10 years’ experience in management of Vendors’ Equipment for a major Operator and one experience as Quality Manager in a 1B$+ project. Experience in EPSCC Lump Sum contract is required. Knowledge of and main international Vendors is required. Experience in contract & procurement would be a plus.
Experience in challenging areas (remote, security, logistics) and in joint-venture environment is required. Language: Fluent English (working language), Arabic would be a plus.
Location: based in Tripoli, with ability to relocate to any required Project locations, and to perform several missions to Vendors’ premises.
- Methodic, rigorous, organized and pro-active,
- Strong skills in Organization and Coordination,
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and negotiation skills,
- Result-driven, with analytical approach and an aptitude for taking initiatives, to prepare and evaluate resolutions and impacts and present them to his management,
- Ability to work in multi-cultural teams and coordinate amongst different project groups,
- Proven track record of result deliveries in challenging project environments.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply.