Operations Support Manager (J200168288) Camperdown, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD0 - AUD136000 per annum + Up to 17% Super|
About the Company
Our client is the biggest Educational Institute in Sydney.
They’ve been challenging traditions for almost 170 years and are highly ranked in The World for their Research and Teaching.
They make lives better by producing leaders of society and equipping their people with leadership qualities so they can serve Sydney communities at every level.
About the Role
We are searching for an Operations Support Manager to manage a team of 3; a Workforce planner, a Trainer, and a Quality and Reporting specialist in The Shared Service Centre (Contact Centre)
You will be an expert in these fields so that you can have in-depth conversations with your team and take the information, and make recommendations based on analytics to the Operations Manager and Director, in order for them to identify improvement opportunities.
- Establish and monitor standards relating to policies, processes, and procedures.
- Lead the design, development and delivery of the quality, workforce planning, training, knowledge & reporting frameworks including governance and a reporting dashboard.
- Deliver best practice guidelines for quality, workforce planning, training, knowledge & reporting.
- Assess the performance of each Operations Support team member and the Service Desk and provide relevant metrics to all parties with a vested interest.
- Provide high-level guidance to the SSC continual improvement program and lead initiatives within remit to produce tangible improvements to service and client satisfaction delivery
- Identify any service issues, develop applicable solutions, and make recommendations in regard to any trends and recurring case patterns.
- Ensure an ongoing culture of continuous improvement including peer-to-peer evaluations and self-evaluations of calls.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in quality assurance, workforce planning, training, knowledge, and reporting roles
- High-level subject matter expertise in quality assurance, workforce planning, training, knowledge, and reporting
- Experience managing a shared service functional team
- Knowledge of Contact Centre / Service Desk Operations
- Collaborative leadership skills and leadership experience
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to analyse complex data and construct effective reports for senior management
The current team is expanding and we are currently looking for 3 new Team Mates for the Leadership team. They are very inclusive and genuinely care about the Success of the Shared Service Centre.
- Extremely competitive Salary on offer with an above average Super payment
- Flexible working is encouraged – Make your job work around your life, not the other way round
- Well established company that has received recognition and rewards around the world
- Contribute to a team striving for greatness and success
- Laptop and Mobile included