Resource Officer (J200168702) Mount Waverley, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD30 - AUD31 per hour + + Super|
About the Company
Our client installs, repairs, maintains and calibrates advanced health and IT equipment. They also provide expert consulting services to over 700 organisations throughout Australia and New Zealand.
About the Job
The Resource Officer is appointed to provide administrative assistance to the Contract Manager in the first instance, and to assist with other National Support managers as required. The Resource Officer will also provide an effective point-of-contact between the National Support management team and our staff and customers. We are looking for somebody who has previous demonstrated experience managing resources i.e cars, phones, building keys etc.
- Co-ordinating vehicle inspections
- Vehicle repairs and related purchase orders
- Capex purchases
- Provide a first point of contact for staff and customers in relation to enquiries/requests directed to the National Resource Helpdesk.
- Liaise with and assist the Contract Manager with administration activities relating to: Contract Management, Fleet Management, Phone and Data Communications, Branding, Staff Travel and other resource team related areas.
- Liaise with and assist the Quality Manager with administration activities relating to: Quality and Audit requirements.
- Purchasing and Administering mobile phones
- Spill over administration work from WHS Manager which has escalated during recent stages of the pandemic
Requirements for the role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Gun administration skills
- Previous resource management experience- mobile phones, cars etc
- Customer service experience in communications via telephone, email, writing and in person
- Ability to work with large volumes of information and deal with diverse customers
- Sound PC literacy
- Sound Microsoft Word, Excel, Email software application knowledge
- Contract until Jan 2022 (potentially could extend)
- $30 per hour pay rate
- Friendly and supportive team
- Work in the Mount Waverley office
- Ongoing support
- ASAP Start
If you hold the above skills & experience, please apply with your resume in Word format. This exciting opportunity with not be around for long!