General Manager - Credit and Debt Recovery (J200166418) Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD150 - AUD200 per annum + Attractive commission structure|
Established in Melbourne in 2003, our client has grown in scale and capability to become one of the most trusted debt recovery organisations in Australia. They work across all industry ranges included but not limited to Banking and Finance, Utilities, Government, Telecommunications, Insurance and Commercial sectors. They are looking to appoint a General Manager to help continue their growth.
About the role
As General Manager, you will play a leadership role in the Strategic Collections team and will work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure best practice in the management of collections and business objectives.
The role will have on-going responsibility over the performance and profitability of the organisations revenue stream and the delivery of the company’s growth aspirations.
The key responsibility areas will be;
- Strategy development and implementation
- Operational Leadership
- Team Performance and Development
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Market Expansion
What you bring:
- Debt Recovery service expertise (technical, regulatory, operational & advocacy)
- Professional and tertiary qualifications
- Service restructuring and reorganisation experience
- Strong commercial acumen and leadership qualities
- Highly proficient communication and presentation skills (verbal & non-verbal)
- Logical and systematic approach to solving operational issues and analytical tasks
- Positive can-do attitude and active approach to achieving business objectives
What we offer:
- Great package with strong commission structure
- Strong client base to help grow and develop
- Experience leadership team
- Back by a large Financial organisation
If you feel this role could be your next career step, apply today. Successful applicants will be contacted to discuss the position further.