Customer Service (J200168716) Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD28.08 - AUD28.08 per hour + Work From Home|
Is customer service & communication your superpower? If so, we would love for you to join our team!
Our client, is a leading customer experience organisation, operating across the Pacific, Asia, North America and Africa. They have been awarded the Contact Centre Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year for the last nine consecutive years (2012-2020).
Working in the contact centre, you will be assisting with enquiries from customers regarding online shopping for a well-known supermarket. This may include inbound calls with general enquiries on online ordering process & assistance, order updates and outbound follow up calls.
As a requirement of the role you must be comfortable with:
- Full availability to work a rotational roster of 38 hours between 6am to 12am Monday to Sunday
- Work from home
- The position is starting on Friday 23rd July with 3 days training 9am to 5pm.
- These positions are for 3 months. Possible opportunity to work on other campaigns outside of the 3 months.
- Work from home requirements are: Windows 10 based PC or laptop with an i5 processor 8GB of RAM or equivalent with antivirus installed and Windows defender switched on. Additional requirements include a reliable internet connection and a headset with a microphone. Please note that Apple Mac computers are not compatible with the call centre system.
- Be happy with an hourly rate of $28.08 per hour + Super.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Proven customer service experience
- Excellent customer service skills, including a genuine desire to assist customers over the phone.
- Intermediate computer literacy & the ability to pick up information quickly
- Strong communication skills & the ability to adhere to company guidelines and processes.