Managing Director (J200168282) Melbourne, Australia
About the Company
This well- established company has experienced substantial growth over recent years and is now seeking the appointment of a new Managing Director to take the business forward on the next evolution of its journey. You will lead a highly talented, professional, skilled, and energised team to drive incremental revenue/portfolio growth.
About the Role
Excellent opportunity for a highly experienced and energetic Managing Director to join a well establish and growing Owners Corporation overseeing a diverse portfolio of clients & dynamic workforce. You will be well supported by a team of dedicated support staff as you drive incremental growth and continuous improvement.
- Preparation of business plan and associated budgets each financial year;
- Chairing the Director/Shareholder meetings monthly and issuing the Minutes following the meeting
- Managing Committee issues, including calling of Committee Meetings and issuing Minutes of those meetings;
- Advising owners on matters of Body Corporate law and procedure.
- Understanding of cladding issues and CSV process and
Managing any dispute and resolutions that may arise
- Leading and managing your team supported by a robust quality and performance framework and continuous program of work.
- Managing the financial accounts of the Owners Corporation;
- Manage insurance claims;
- Corresponding with internal and external key stakeholders such as owners, contractors, Directors/Shareholders. CFO, CEO, suppliers, and other 3rd parties;
- Overview and management of financial statements for the entity with CFO support
- Review and endorse and monitor procurement agreements to ensure spend management controls and contracts are fit for purpose.
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Reporting & Analysis – actionable insights leading to positive change
- Risk Management
- Maximizing & protecting cashflow contribution to the broader Access Group of companies
- Driving revenue retention and growth
- Keep fully informed of the contents of the Integrated Management System [ISO27001 & ISO9001] and apply it to daily work.
- Assist the Quality Manager in keeping forms up to date and provide new staff with documentation pertaining to the Integrated Management System.
- Report any information security incident or issue at work to the CEO
- Communicating the importance of effective information security management and of conforming to the information security management system requirements.
- Implementation of Owners Corporation projects/initiatives to drive continuous improvement
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in Management or related business discipline [desired]
- Broad experience in the strategic leadership of an Owners Corporation
- Working knowledge of financial and management reporting, tax, and other regulatory compliance
- An interest in the research and adoption of Owners Corporation best practices
- Strong commitment to ethical business practices and good corporate governance
- Minimum of 5 years management level in Owners Corporation
- Proven strategic thinking
- Stakeholder management & negotiation skills
- Interpersonal with high quality written and verbal communication – including presentations upwards
- Proven Leadership & staff performance management capabilities
- Analytical, conceptual and design
- Risk management
- Competitive Salary Package
- Great working environment
- Direct impact on the growth of the company
- The opportunity to grow the team