Internal Recruitment Consultant (J200170295) Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD102 - AUD103 per annum + + super|
We are looking for an experienced internal recruiter to join an exciting team.
As an RPO Recruiter, you will build positive relationships and drive candidate and client engagement throughout the entire recruitment life cycle. You will be responsible for assessing the market, attracting talent, and matching top talent to clients.
About the Company:
Our client is a leading, global professional services and technology company and a certified “Great Place to Work”. They provide services and software that help several large organizations manage their non-employee workforce. They partner with organizations delivering value by engaging and managing their non-employee workforce, improving talent quality, procuring services, providing savings, and managing risk & compliance.
About the role:
We are looking for someone with strong stakeholder management skills, who has previously worked in a similar role, managing different service lines.
You will be accountable for delivery of services and working closely with hiring managers. This position will be working remotely with a view of going into the office in Sydney a couple of days per week in January.
- Lead, own & successfully run the entire recruiting process as defined by the client
- Manage staffing desk, compliance and certain payroll duties
- Proactively meet with hiring managers to qualify requisitions and convey relevant information to approved suppliers to empower them for success
- Attracting & sourcing via database searches & advanced LinkedIn & internet searches
- Database management
- HR Operations
- Briefing suppliers, interview, employment checks, on-board candidates
- Candidate relationship management
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
Requirements for the role:
- 4+ years recruiting experience
- Confident working in an end to end Recruiting environment
- Previous RPO onsite experience
- IT recruitment background (highly regarded)
- Self starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Routinely meet with client partners to benchmark candidates, share market data, adjust strategy, set expectations, and drive the hire/no hire decision; Coach Hiring Managers on selection strategy
- You will be especially organized, attentive to detail and have strong time management, administrative and customer service orientation
- Yearly hike in wage by at least 10%
- Training provided
- Some travel will be required- all travel expenses will be reimbursed