Credit Analyst (J200166399) Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Australia
Position Title Credit and Collection officer
Business Unit and Department Service
Reports To Head of Credit and Collections
Our Client is dynamic utilities retailer with a strong performance outcome focused culture.
Our mission is to provide households and small businesses a best in class service experience and great value by offering electricity, gas and broadband services across Victoria and New South Wales.
The core objective of the Credit Analyst is to analyse and manipulate data across multiple platforms, run ATB, account enquiries and other tasks.
- Analyse and manipulate data across multiple platforms and change formats of data for processing
- High volume data entry and estimation using alorithms
- Run ATB, inquiry by acccount, servie order & purchase order to investigate and supply copy invoices supporting documentation copy statements
- Cash reporting and reconciliations
Skills, Experience, Qualifications and Personal Qualities
Experience and Skills
- SAP (FBL5N, XD02, XD03, IW33, VA01, VF02, CIC0, sq00 RPTS)
- Running ATB & exporting date to Excel, Payments allocations from Bank reconciliation
- MS Excel (V Look up, Concatenate, formatting, working wi th CSV format
- MS Word
- Job Specific applications - Bluebeam, MSATS, CIS OV, IEE & Flexcab
- Confident approach
- Honesty in approach
- Strong work ethics
- Resilient, adaptable and open minded