Cleaner (J200168281) Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD0 - AUD24.33 per hour|
About the Company
Our client is the leading managed Washroom service in Sydney!
They offer a regular service - designed specifically for your needs - to buildings and companies wanting to keep a clean, tidy and replenished bathroom for their Customers and Employees.
The team will ensure your washrooms are clean, pleasant and safe places, providing confidence and peace of mind.
It’s the smart, hassle-free solution to workplace health & wellbeing.
About the Role
We are looking for 10 people to join the team; preferably from a hygiene background.
You will be the face of the company and receive a travel route to attend to daily to replenish hygiene items and make sure your regular Customers are satisfied with the service.
- Review daily service route requirements and load van with the correct stock
- Complete each Customer visit to deliver, service and collect the correct stock
- Refill consumables at Customer sites (Toilet roll, Sanitiser, Hand wash etc)
- Check installed equipment at customer sites to ensure it is operational
- Meet with customers to confirm their service needs are being met and provide feedback on possible increases to their service they may consider
- Returning used stock and equipment to the depot for cleaning and preparation for the following days’ work.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a delivery driver, hygiene technician or warehouse person desirable
- Customer Focused; Always wanting to make sure your clients are happy with the service
- High attention to detail
- Full Drivers License with a clean record – Essential
- Good Communication skills – Both written and verbal
- Physically fit and healthy
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Must be Happy with a repetitive schedule
- Successful applicants will have to undergo a full Medical Assessment (Paid for by Company)
- Receive a week of training and ‘Buddy up’ for your first few visits
- Full use of company Van and fuel paid for
- Permanent Opportunity with no weekend work
- Salary is highly likely to be increased after a short time