Customer Service Consultant (J200170031) Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD22 - AUD23 per hour + + paid leave and holiday + super|
About the role:
We are looking for Inbound Customer Service Consultants to join the Mortgage Operations team, working closely in partnerships with brokers.
We are looking for people who have strong attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills to deliver an excellent home loan experience.
You will be involved in lodgements of home loan applications through to settlements and liaise with Brokers, BDM’s and the internal credit team. We are looking for natural relationship builders who can follow up on loan progress, answer queries and understand the importance of customer experience.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous customer service experience within a fast paced environment
- Friendly and bubbly personality
- Resilience and the ability to work under pressure
- Good computer and administration skills
- Strong decision making skills
- All applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Check, an Australian Securities and Investments Commission Check, an Insolvency Check and a Global Sanctions/Anti Money Laundering Check (which we will conduct)
- In accordance with government guidelines, you will need to be fully vaccinated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Mon- Fri, No weekend work! Rotating roster between 8.30am-8pm
- fixed term until August with a possibility to extend
- $22.46 per hour+ super+ leave entitlements
- Full training provided
- Excellent opportunity to kick-start your career with a well known global organisation
- Rewards and recognition programme
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply now with you resume in Word Format and one of our Consultants will be in touch. Please note; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.