Inbound Sales Consultant (J200166406) Box Hill, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD27.4 - AUD27.4 per hour|
We work with a company in the renewable energy industry located in Box Hill. They are growing fast and we are looking to add 4 new sales consultants to start next week.
This is a phone-based role handling incoming calls from customers. There will be some administration and data entry associated with this role, however the main priority for you is to provide quality service and close the sale. There will be plenty of structured training - a mixture of classroom' and on the job training. You'll also receive support from the leaders of the business who are there to get the best from you.
About the company
Our client is an independent, privately owned Australian company who specialise in solar battery storage solutions, service, maintenance and repairs of solar systems. They provide their customers with long-term solar solutions by utilising their expert knowledge and passion for the solar energy industry. They have a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
What you need to know:
- This role is Monday to Friday
- The role will start out as temp position paying $27.40 per hour + super + monthly commissions and will convert to a permanent position
- You can drive to work, OR catch public transport because they are right near a tram stop and a train station
- This company loves to celebrate successes, and they want you to be a part of that
What we are looking for:
- We're seeking candidates with inbound sales call centre experience.- Experience selling solar systems and products will be highly regarded.
- Resilience. You don't take things personally. Dealing with upset customers is no biggie for you, like water off a duck's back.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Someone able to adjust their style to suit the audience
- Hungry to earn additional $$$ - We need people who are driven to hit and exceed targets
- Team players that can work autonomously
- You must have your own computer or laptop as the role is currently Work from home.
- Working Holiday Visas welcome to apply
- Monday- Friday, no weekends!
- Work from home during COVID
- Fun atmosphere in the call centre
- Ongoing support and training
- Temp to perm opportunity
If you hold the above skills and experience, please apply today! This exciting opportunity will not be around for long. Please note- due to high volume of applicants; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.