Account Executive (J200171729) Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD29.59 - AUD29.59 per hour|
We are looking for a customer service professional with exposure to the Banking & Finance world to join a reputable company in Melbourne CBD.
About the Company:
The company was established in 1956 for the purpose of raising capital to build Catholic Schools. Across Australia there are 22 Development Funds, funding a wide range of Catholic infrastructure beyond schools to better serve the Catholic and wider community.
About the Role:
We have 2 positions available, both are temp for 12 months, there may be an option to go permanent after. Your primary focus will be to provide outstanding customer service to clients. As an Account Executive, you will manage the delivery of high quality transaction services to clients. This position is accountable for accurately and efficiently processing client transactions under the direction of the Relationship Manager or Senior Relationship Manager.
These are hybrid roles, you will be in the CBD office Monday & Wednesday and have the freedom to work from home Tuesday's, Thursday's and Friday's with equipment provided.
- Process mail transactions.
- Process account closures and send letter confirming closure.
- Process customer requests for Bank Cheques, International Cheques & Telegraphic Transfers.
- Load new Term Investments, process repayments and re-investments for Church clients and generate necessary correspondence.
- Peruse Periodic Payment Daily Report and take necessary action on payments for Church clients.
- Load/amend/cancel Direct Debit Request forms for School Fees & Thanksgiving.
- Load/amend/cancel Periodical Payment Authorities
- Process applications/changes pertaining to FlexiCards, Merchant Facilities, NAB Personal & Commercial Cards, facility limit and Cardholder limit increases.
- Deal with enquiries taken over the phone regarding entries on cheque accounts through to its completion. (unless they are going to be away and have requested another CSO look after it in their absence)
- Sending out of basic stationery requests e.g Deposit/Withdrawal slips
- Requests for Cheque/Deposit books
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience within a financial institution i.e Superannuation, retail banking
- Outstanding communication- written and verbal
- Interacting – Getting to know a person's knowledge and background via targeted questions, by paying attention to what drives him/her and by trying to fully understand the underlying message of his/her communication
- Maintaining a Customer-Oriented Attitude at all times – Guiding clients by giving targeted advice in their decision process.
- Showing Respect – Respecting other ideas, opinions and people. Respecting policies, procedures and the organisational structure.
- 3 days work from home
- Convenient Melbourne CBD location
- Friendly and supportive team
- Career progression opportunities
- Work life balance
- ASAP start
- $29.59 per hour + super
If you hold the above skills & experience, please apply now! This exciting opportunity will not be around for long!