Project Manager (J200166661) Tullamarine, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||Salary package plus company car|
Our client has 150 years' experience in the development of filling and packaging systems, they have the expertise to create innovative and sustainable solutions for the future.
Located in Tullamarine, our client is on the look out to appoint a Project Manager who will play a key role in driving and managing projects to ensure exceptional customer service is delivered.
This is a full time permanent position with a base salary plus super and a company car.
Your key tasks will focus on:
- Liaising with the Finance team to determine measures of success, project
- outcomes and results
- Management of project budgets & requirements
- Identifying, allocating and coordinating project resources and materials
- Managing project communications including project status, milestone achievements and periodic updates with all relevant key stakeholders including customers and project team.
- Providing direction, coaching, guidance and support to project teams,
- managers and individuals.
- Developing appropriate tools and techniques to distribute tasks, manage project records and changes in project scope schedule, costs.
- Identifying project changes and risks and manage changes accordingly to mitigate risks to project outcomes and delivery.
- Developing and implementing end-user test strategies and documenting feedback.
Have you got what it takes?
- Aside from proven project management experience, you will have relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent within Mechanical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and Project Management or a minimum of 3+ years experience within a similar position.
- You have a strong technical ability including competence in data management and the use of a range of relevant software and systems.
- You are able to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines whilst striving to ensure optimum customer experience.
- You resonate with the attributes of collaboration, decisiveness yet adaptable, driven & positive.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply with your resume.