Team Leader (J200168730) Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD70000 - AUD70000 per annum + Full time CBD Location|
Are you an experienced Team Leader looking for your next career opportunity?
Our client, is a leading customer experience organisation, operating across the Pacific, Asia, North America and Africa. They have been awarded the Contact Centre Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year for the last nine consecutive years (2012-2020).
Working in the contact centre, you will coach, develop, support & manage the performance of your team of agents. You will apply strategic processes to improve you team and contribute to the ongoing improvement of the contact center.
You will be managing a campaign for a well known top 4 banking & finance company.
As a requirement of the role you must be comfortable with:
- Working a rotational roster of 38 hours between Monday to Sunday: 8 AM - 10 PM. All staff must have full availability - currently most frequently rostered hours are 12pm - 10pm weekdays and 8am - 10pm weekends
- Position is contract starting 2nd August 2021 to 31st December 2021. There is a possibility the contract may be extended.
- Salary on offer is $70k+Super
- You must be comfortable to commute to the city. This is NOT a working from home role.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Proven Team Leader or Supervisor experience managing, coaching & developing a call centre team.
- Excellent customer service skills, including a genuine desire to assist others to acheive their highest potential.
- Intermediate computer literacy & the ability to pick up information quickly
- Strong communication skills & the ability to adhere to company guidelines and processes.
- The ability to understand performance metrics & continuous improvement.
If you think this is a position you know you would be perfect for and you can tick all the requirements of the role then please apply now!