HR Admin Assistant (J200168231) Epping, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD27 - AUD28 per hour|
About the Company
Our client is an established textile company that operate in Australia and New Zealand.
About the job
We are looking for somebody who has worked in a similar role previous and can hit the ground running.
You will be directly supporting the HR Manager and will be assisting with moving the company over to a new HR System.
- Assist with the setup of the new HR System
- Scan personal files and add to system
- Administration duties
- Assist with HR projects as required
- Any adhoc duties
- Potentially assist with recruitment- e.g schedule interviews, organise inbox, format resumes
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have previously worked as a HR Administrator
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- HR Qualification (not essential but highly regarded)
They are a people business and are relationship driven. Their suppliers and customers like to know that their people care and are passionate about the product and level of service they provide. Their success stems from a genuine passion for product and a desire to exceed customer expectations at all levels.
How to apply
If you hold the above skills and experience and are available to commit to the full 6 weeks, please apply today! Please submit your CV in word format; please note; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.