Business Development Manager (J200166376) Tullamarine, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||Fully maintained vehicle, attractive package|
Our client has 150 years of experience in the development of filling and packaging systems for the food, beverage & pharmaceutical industries. They have achieved world-class records & hold a significant number of patents. Being a sustainable champion to our environment is important to them, this is backed up by numerous certifications & awards.
Working in the role of Business Development Manager will see you grow the existing valued client base as well as drive new business opportunities. We are looking for a go-getter with energy & a hunger for success. 80% of the role will be focussed on existing client growth with the remaining 20% on new business.
This role has great perks including a fully maintained company vehicle & international travel once a year for training to New Zealand & Germany. The office is located in Tullamarine.
What Makes You The Perfect Fit?
- You have a strong understanding of the techincal aspects of bottle fillers and packaging machine technology and want to move into a position that involves account management and sales
- You love being out of the office & on the road seeing new customers & generating new business. 80% of this role will be out of the office so if you prefer to sit behind a desk then this isn't the role for you.
- You have effective listening skills & can confidently promote our products & services to customers.
- Resilience is part of your DNA. You're aware that working in sales can be challenging - & that's why you love it! You bounce back from rejection & seek to understand how you can overcome customer concerns.
- Ideally, you have a background or understanding of engineering & the dairy market.
- Flexibility is essential in this role, as there will be times where you will work extra hours including weekends, attend sales meetings & participate in client entertainment events.
If you see yourself as the next Business Development Manager, apply today! Shortlisted applications will be contacted for a telephone interview.