Commercial Business Analyst (J200166459) Box Hill, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||Hourly rate plus Super|
Our client is a well-known company within the renewable energy industry. They are Australian founded and have over 30 years' industry experience, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
Based in Box Hill, this is a full time casual position with the view to go permanent. You will have previous business analyst experience in research, modeling and presentation of business requirements to support management decision making.
You will be commercially minded and able to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders on varying projects.
Experience in the Energy or the Renewables Industry is desirable but not essential however you will be Degree qualified in business, finance or commerce & possess business acumen, financial literacy, and an understanding of business trends.
In addition, you also will have:
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to analyse and evaluate data effectively
- Advanced numerical, analytical, with the ability to produce reports and create forecasting models
- Excellent communication, reporting and stakeholder management skills
- Adept in PowerBi and ExcelBenefits
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate the ability to deliver on the following:
- Development of sales forecasting and financial models to evaluate existing sales campaigns and new opportunities
- Understand and present performance trends and variances to forecasts
- Develop and maintenance of a schedule of competitor pricing and activities
- Analysis on the company’s competitive positioning in the market
- Deliver compelling documents using both qualitative and quantitative facts and measurable figures
- Work on varying projects such as preparation of documentation for tender submissions
- Development of sales forecasting and tracking tools to be presented to business management
- Building models and tools for the purpose of analysing pricing and customer offerings
- Ability to analyse and translate data in meaningful business outcomes
- Ad hoc reporting and gathering of business intelligenceTo be considered for the role, you will possess the following qualities:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.