Client Experience Manager (J200168287) Camperdown, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD0 - AUD136000 per annum + Up to 17% Super|
About the Company
Our client is the biggest Educational Institute in Sydney.
They’ve been challenging traditions for almost 170 years and are highly ranked in The World for their Research and Teaching.
They make lives better by producing leaders of society and equipping their people with leadership qualities so they can serve Sydney communities at every level.
About the Role
We are searching for a Client Experience Manager to study the analytics of the Shared Service Centre (Call Centre) and report to The Operations Director with their findings and suggestions on how to improve the Service provided and put them on the map!
- Design and deliver a purpose-built, client journey approach for all interaction categories handled across the Shared Service Centre.
- Use data analytics to make recommendations to the leadership team both on what activities could deliver an improved customer experience but also the priority with which to undertake these actions.
- Develop and create appropriate reports to deliver to the broader leadership team on current performance according to agreed client journey adherence.
- Working with the Operations Manager to articulate the future state of client journeys within the Shared Service Centre.
- Working with the Operations Support Manager to gain insights from the measures of success determined for relevant touch points and considering potential impacts on technology, process, and people.
- Prioritise activities that are to be undertaken to evolve and improve service delivery.
- Create and maintain an environment of continuous improvement across the Shared Service Centre.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in customer experience design, journey mapping and process improvement methodologies
- Proven ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business
- Knowledge of Contact Centre / Service Desk Operations
- Previous experience working in a shared service environment within a Higher Education entity - Desirable
The current team is expanding and we are currently looking for 3 new Team Mates for the Leadership team. They are very inclusive and genuinely care about the Success of the Shared Service Centre.
- Extremely competitive Salary on offer with an above average Super payment
- Flexible working is encouraged – Make your job work around your life, not the other way round
- Well established company that has received recognition and rewards around the world
- Contribute to a team striving for greatness and success
- Laptop and Mobile included