Location: Livingston, Scotland
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum
My client, an SME organisation based in West Lothian that has continued to enjoy progressive growth are looking to appoint an experienced Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
Working in an ambitious, entrepreneurial, dynamic and driven environment, you will work closely with the Senior Management Team in order to provide crucial business and financial analysis and recommendations in order to make informed commercial decisions to support the further growth of the business whilst overseeing the finance team and controls.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily operational management of a small finance team
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts for a number of companies within the Group
- Preparing monthly Board Packs
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Annual budgeting and forecasting
- Fixed asset register
- Cashflow management
- Audit preparation
- Statutory annual accounts
- VAT reporting
- Operational and strategic Client contract reporting
- Continuous process improvement
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/CA
- Experience of working in an SME company
- Previous experience of working within a commercial, forward thinking environment
- Exceptional communication skills, able to analyse and manipulate complex financial data and provide commentary and recommendations to senior management and non finance staff
- Able to manage and develop a small finance team
- Strong IT skills which should include advanced MS Excel and financial software ideally Xero
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.