Part Time Payroll Assistant
Location: Forfar, Scotland
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP27000 per annum + pro rata
Part Time Working 2.5 Days Per Week - Days & Hours Flexible
My client is a successful Manufacturing organisation based in the Forfar area; they have an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collate payroll data including time and attendance and contractor timesheets, quality check for accuracy and input into the payroll system.
- Conduct manual payroll calculations including SSP, SMP etc.
- Administer company pension scheme.
- Conduct all HMRC submissions and reporting.
- Provide first line support for all payroll enquiries from employees.
- Maintain accurate payroll record system to support audits.
- Produce internal reports such as absence, attrition, headcount etc.
- Provide administration support to the team.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Previous experience of working in a payroll position, ideally processing end to end payroll however full training will be provided. therefore we will also consider candidates that have been responsible for preparing payroll data and keen to develop their skills.
- Confident MS Excel skills include Formulas, VLookUp, Pivot Tables.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Able to work in a team environment and build strong internal relationships.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.