Location: Cumbernauld, Scotland
Salary: £Negotiable DOE
My client, a growing Manufacturing business based in the Cumbernauld area, have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Site General Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial controls for the site whilst working in partnership with the Management Team to provide commercial support to drive the business strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage Cashflow
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Coordinate and review monthly management financial reporting package, KPI‚Äôs, and take appropriate action to drive improvement
- Statutory reporting
- Financial planning and analysis
- Ensure full policy implementation for site
- Work closely with the Management Team to ensure the business is focussed on budgeted numbers and be a key partner in delivering business objectives
- Lead the Commercial discussions for the business by reviewing, monitoring and advising the Sales and Legal teams of the commercial risks and costing/pricing levels during bidding and execution stages
- Drive continuous improvement of accounting systems and internal control, including documentation of local process
- Manage the statutory audits and liaise with the auditor
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Qualified or Finalist ACCA/CIMA/CA
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong technical accounting skills, comfortable working in a hands-on and operational role whilst providing business partnering to drive the performance and strategy of the business
- Exceptional communication skills, able to work across the business with Management level and non-financial staff
- Strong IT skills which should include MS Excel and financial ERP systems
- Team building, motivation and leadership skills
- Effective decision maker with demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.