Customer Support Engineer - German - The Hague (2565-7156) Den Haag, Netherlands
|Salary:||EUR0 - EUR1 per annum + n/a|
As a German Customer Support Engineer, you are part of the international Support Team that deals with the German-speaking community. You will answer a wide range of customer inquiries about games, and community-related matters and thus helping to improve our customers’ satisfaction. The Customer Support Engineer is active in chats, answers the phone, and takes care of incoming support tickets by mail and through various social networks.
- Ensure all inbound player inquiries are handled in time of our SLA.
- Maintaining solid player relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and friendliness.
- Follow up with customers to ensure technical issues have been resolved.
- Identifying and escalating (real-time) incidents within the games or the community.
- Contribute to issue deflection initiatives such as self-help tools to improve player experience.
- Actively engaging with players in game-chat while maintaining a friendly environment (moderation).
- Analyze, confirm and report malfunctions within the games or on the platform.
- Providing Web Care Support on Social Media and App Reviews.
- Weekly Reporting on user pain, feedback and operational incidents.
- Assisting with German Localisation and participating with Community Events such as live shows (Q&A, Bingo, Give Aways).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Native German speaker and fluent in English (any additional language is a plus).
- A passion for video games and communities.
- A high-level empathy and strong customer focus.
- Well-versed in chat, phone support, and email etiquette with attention to detail.
- Comfortable with digital technologies such as gaming apps, mobile devices, hardware, and software.
- A keen skill for multi-tasking along with excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to handle complaints in busy situations while maintaining a positive mindset.
- Flexible availability to work 40 hours/week.
- At least one evening per week and one-weekend shift per month is mandatory.
- Awareness of social casino and casual games will be considered as a merit.