Office Administrators (DO1401ADMIN) Tauranga, New Zealand
|Salary:||Drake Employee Benefits Programme|
We are currently recruiting for administrative professionals for range of temporary assignments available across Tauranga and Mount Maunganui. We also have a number of permanent roles we are recruiting for.
The opportunities vary from accounts administration, accounts payable, senior administrator and other business support positions.
If you are looking for flexibility and variety in your roles or are just needing some work to fill in a gap, then temp work may be a great fit for you!
Roles range in duration from 2 weeks to 3 months or longer, with the possibility of going permanent. Most roles will require an immediate start.
We are looking for people of all skill levels from entry level upwards, so we can match the right candidate with the right position. Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous as our clients need people at short notice who can jump in and show initiative to get the job underway.
Preferred candidates will…
- Have previous experience in an administrative or business support role
- Have experience using Microsoft Suite and other relevant software (i.e Xero, MYOB, CRMs)
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Be reliable and flexible
- A positive attitude and willingness to work
Drake New Zealand offers a wide range of benefits to all our Field Staff Employees. If you register with Drake New Zealand and are then employed, you will have access to these benefits…
- Gym membership & supplement discounts
- Eye care and eye wear discounts
- Local NZ bank discounts
- Hardware store discounts
- Health insurance discounts
All applicants must already have the legal right to work in NZ.
If you are interested please click "Apply" or call Lisa on 07 571 0283 for a confidential chat.