German Speaking Credit & Collections
Location: Bracknell, England
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a German Speaking Credit & Collections specialist to join a global, multi million pound Business Services Organisation based in Bracknell. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a nationally recognised brand, offering superb career progression and a range of benefits.
As the Credit & Collections Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Collection of outstanding debt from across EMEA customer base.
- Liaise with all necessary stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure customer accounts are fully reconciled.
- Perform account reconciliations and advise on credit and payment allocations.
- Responsible for management of query resolution.
- Reconcile disputes promptly with SLA and professionally across EMEA.
- Assess the risks and work in a safe manner at all times, robustly implementing health and safety rules, instructions and systems and refuse to undertake work compromises your safety or health.
- Report in timely manner all incidents including near miss and safety observations (NMSO) accidents and injuries and raise health and safety concerns with your line manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in written & oral German and English
- Experience within Collections/Accounts Receivable
- Experience of chasing debtors across Germany and Austria Regions
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft packages, excel, word etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills across multiple locations
- Industry or shared service experience
- Accurate data entry skills
- Fluency in a number of European languages.
- Experience of working with foreign currencies would be beneficial
- Ideally part qualified or studying towards an CICM or accounting qualification
- Experience with ERP systems, JD Edwards experience a plus.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of the team.
- Ability to work and deliver collaboratively a complex global matrix.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.