O2C Process Leader
Location: Bracknell, England
Salary: GBP48000 - GBP48000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for an O2C Process Leader to join a Global, multibillion pound manufacturer based in the European Head Office in Bracknell. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a leading brand, offering superb career progression and a range of benefits.
As the Process Lead you will be responsible for managing the performance of the O2C (Order to Cash) function within the FSSC function, compelling the business to adopt an efficient, standardized process to deliver effective and sustainable benefit for the organization.
- Contribute to develop the Mid-term plan direction and transformation for O2C work-stream
- Monitoring the end-to-end process of the O2C work-stream
- Identifying and suggesting process improvements; planning and implementing according the Governance model; with higher quality, more standard operations whilst reducing overall operations costs
- Work closely with all Stakeholders, with regular communication and engagement on the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes comparing to target.
- Identify process requirements and ensuring coaching, mentoring and training needs across Business and FSSC are understood and met.
- Apply change management expertise and solutions through the transformation program, and communicating to Senior Management on the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes
- Maintain high level of risk management and compliance
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- This role will liaise with European Branches/Entities and other non-finance teams, therefore must be able to demonstrate influencing skills and have proven track records working with various types of functions
- Advance knowledge and experience of SSC operations in O2C area
- Knowledge of international payment methods, securities and trade credit insurance
- Experience and knowledge of financial and ERP systems around Accounts Receivable and Master Data
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.