Location: Reading, England
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a leading healthcare provider based in their head office in Reading. This is a superb opportunity to be part of a national brand, joining an established and dynamic team with fantastic career opportunities and benefits.
As the Financial Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Management of month end and quarter end timetable and process. This includes preparation and review of consolidation of legal entities as well as Group Reporting on a quarterly basis
- Manage and provide shared services to other companies in UK
- Preparation and review of local statutory financial statements or returns for UK legal entity, and other Companies under shared services
- Manage relationship and key contact for external auditor and other external advisor. This includes leading year-end audit and quarterly review with external audit, reporting and define benefit pension disclosures with pension advisors
- Update Finance related policies related to Financial Reporting, Inventory/Stock, Fixed Assets and travel policy
- Lead or participate in process improvement initiatives and controls
- Banking – signatory under bank mandate for payment runs approvals and other banking matters
Qualifications, Skill and Experience Required/Desired:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant
- Experience in implementing new processes and managing controls
- Knowledge of stock accounting and processes
- Group payroll experience
- Strong experience of statutory / legal entity reporting
- Detailed knowledge of current accounting standards
- Hands on approach and strong team player
- Experience of SAP and strong Excel skills
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.