Roofer/Cladder (CLADD1601) Northampton, England
|Salary:||GBP13 - GBP15 per hour|
DCS Recruitment requires a Cladder to begin work in Northampton. Applicants must be able to provide a minimum of two checkable working references. Successful applicants must have a valid CSCS Card and full PPE.
- Using sheets of various materials – plastic, glass-reinforced plastic, fibre-cement, galvanised iron or aluminium – which might be corrugated, profiled or coated in coloured plastic
- Measuring the area for new cladding and calculating the number of sheets needed
- Laying out sheets, measuring and marking them, shaping them and cutting them to size
- Together with other team members, hoisting sheets up by hand, or by using a crane, and positioning them on the roof or wall
- Drilling holes and using bolts to fix the sheets to the frame of the building
- Sealing the joints between the sheets, to make sure the building is watertight
- Inserting insulating material and fitting roof lights.
You must have:
- Physical strength and a good head for heights
- A minimum of 5 years experience
- Good hand skills
- A practical, methodical approach
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- The ability to read plans and follow instructions
- Good numeracy skills to work out how many sheets you need
- An awareness of health and safety regulations.
For more information contact Leanne at DCS Recruitment or email you CV