National Course Advisor (Project Vegas) Brisbane CBD, Brisbane, Australia
About the role:
The National Course Advisor is responsible for ensuring new students are recruited to SAE Creative Media Institute campuses.
This involves engaging with prospective students, providing them with relevant course information and establishing and managing service-oriented relationships that lead to increased enrolments in SAE programs.
The person we seek will ideally have the following:
- Experience within a sales environment with demonstrated achievement of sales KPIs, preferably within the education sector
- Use of sales and service systems, preferably including previous use of Salesforce CRM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with a diverse range of people and develop trust and rapport
- Service oriented with a genuine concern for client needs
- Motivated and passionate about sales with a keen interest in education
- Ownership of tasks and an ability to convert opportunities
- Strong commitment to personal excellence and achievement of targets
- Independently driven and able to work well in a team environment with shared goals
What we can offer you:
- Career opportunities globally and professional development
- Fantastic friendly team environment
- Health & Wellbeing packages which includes free counselling for employees and family, discounted gym membership, movie tickets, discounts on travel, accommodation and insurance
Established in 1976, SAE Creative Media Institute provides niche creative media programs to about 10,000 students at more than 50 campuses around the world.
SAE is recognised for providing students with access to the best industry equipment and facilities, employing teaching staff with strong industry experience and delivering hands on teaching and learning in small class environments. The Institute engages with industry to develop curriculum that is relevant to local and global workforce needs. Work placements and internships are embedded in SAE programs are pathways to employment.
Globally, SAE offers an extensive suite of creative media programs, from short courses and professional training through to bachelor and postgraduate degrees.
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diverse community groups.
How to apply
Please apply online.
Applications close on Friday 30/07/2021 at 5:00pm, however, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
To view other opportunities, please visit https://www.navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Australia and undergo criminal records and working with children check.