Admissions Officer (Project Vegas) Brisbane CBD, Brisbane, Australia
SAE Creative Media Institute turns people’s creative dreams into reality through education that equips them for careers in animation, design, audio & music, games and film.
As our Admissions Officer, you’ll use your natural administrative skills and detail orientation to convert their enquiries into course enrolments and help take our growth to the next level.
Why you’re right for us
- You are detailed, precise and have a high work ethic
- You have a natural affinity with the arts
- You understand what motivates creative people
- You understand sales and service systems, preferably including previous use of Salesforce CRM
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with a diverse range of people
- You are service oriented with a genuine concern for client needs
- You take ownership of tasks and can find solutions
- You are committed to personal excellence and achievement of targets
- You are independently driven and able to work well in a team environment with shared goals
Why we’re right for you
- We’re world-leading organisation that employs world-class people
- We offer global career opportunities and professional development
- An energetic and friendly team environment of around 50 people
Established in 1976, SAE offers an extensive suite of creative media programs, from short courses and professional training through to bachelor and postgraduate degrees, to about 10,000 students at more than 50 campuses around the world.
SAE is recognised for providing students with access to the best industry equipment and facilities, employing teaching staff with strong industry experience and delivering hands on teaching and learning in small class environments. The Institute engages with industry to develop curriculum that is relevant to local and global workforce needs. Work placements and internships embedded in SAE programs are pathways to employment.
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diverse community groups.
Why you should apply right now
- Because you need an opportunity to grow both as a professional and as a person
- Because even though applications close on 10 September 2021, we may fill the position earlier if we find the right candidate.
Curious for more?
For more information about SAE and our long history of excellence in education, please visit www.sae.edu.au
To view other opportunities, please visit www.navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Australia and undergo criminal records and working with children check.