Configuration Manager – DOORS/INSIDE IR35 – London/Remote (CR/CR/014052) City of London, England
|Salary:||GBP550 - GBP600 per day|
Configuration Manager – DOORS/INSIDE IR35 – London/Remote
£550 – £600 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Configuration Manager required for a large organisation based in London. You will be required to manage and coordinate change to technical requirements and technical baselines across the business.
The role is based in London, and there will be a requirement to attend site 1-2 days a week.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Previously experience using DOORS Requirements management tool.
- Knowledge of configuration management practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories, and concepts.
- Understanding of verification and validation methods
- Ability to establish, clarify and communicate the importance of functional and non-functional requirements with others.
- Competent in digital data and information analysis and trend reporting
- Ability to work with subject matter experts.
- Review results and work with stakeholders to gain agreement on resultant issues.
- Ensure consistent application of configuration and change control processes across the delivery contracts
- Manage and coordinate the process of change to technical requirements and technical baselines across the delivery contracts
- Ensure the relevant approved technical change and configuration management processes are instructed to the supply chain
- Facilitate user feedback on procedure to the relevant technical group/authors supporting continuous improvement of the organisations Configuration Management ways of working.
- Work collaboratively and achieve agreements with stakeholders and third parties in managing the configuration of technical requirements, success criteria and the level of evidence.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.