Project Engineer (10641) Gold Coast, Australia
|AUD120000 - AUD150000 per annum + TFR $145k - $170k + Allowance+ Veh
With an impressive success record over many years in the Australian market, our client demonstrates proven capability in delivering complex construction contracts on time and on budget, with minimal variation. With a large number of current projects – and more in the pipeline - now is the time to step into the team. With a proven reputation for career development and long-term security, this is the role that will help you achieve your career goals. In securing this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a proven project delivery team and Project Manager as you help and watch this project come to life and fruition.
- Manage and coordinate civil construction projects within the specified budget and timeline.
- Collaborate with project managers, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Oversee project planning, scheduling, and execution.
- Provide technical expertise and support to the project team.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with safety and quality standards.
- Prepare and review project documentation and reports.
You must have the following to qualify for these positions:
- Relevant qualifications in Project Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years’ experience working IN AUSTRALIA delivering DTMR projects.
- Ability to write technical queries, QA experience and understanding specifications & scopes of work.
- Good eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Proficiency in bulk earthwork projects.
- Familiarity with relevant industry standards and regulations.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
We can offer good current market package and a real opportunity for career advancement. It is ideal if you are able to commence at short notice and have the right to work in Australia without visa assistance.
We currently have over 20 opportunities throughout Queensland ranging from Engineering, Supervisory, Commercial, HSE and Project Management so please contact Lewis Houghton for more details.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry in Queensland please call Lewis on 0483 919 676. All communication and correspondence is treated strictly confidential.