Lab Technician (JO-2104-15711) Bedfordshire, England
Blue Arrow is recruiting for a Lab Technician to work for a niche company on the outskirts of Bedford.
This is a part-time, two days a week
Days of the week are flexible (usually Friday-Saturday)
You should ideally have an experience with data traceability systems and an experience with CRM but it is not essential.
Due to the location you will need your own transport.
- Checking in donors’ breast milk into the laboratory’s electronic system;
- Conduct laboratory quality control tests on donor milk;
- Prepare samples for testing and arrange collections with other laboratories;
- Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure the integrity of the donated breast milk and quality control;
- Analyse retrieved data and prepare reports for laboratory management;
- Recognise and report any food safety issues;
- Stock availability updates;
- Arranging, scheduling and preparing collections prior to shipping them to parents.
The ideal candidate should either have a food manufacturing experience or Lab technician/medical science or Healthcare Professional background.