Production Operative £10 per hour (JO-2109-21753) Nottingham, England
|Salary:||GBP10 - GBP10 per hour|
Position: Production Operative
Location - Nottingham
Salary: £10 per hour
HOURS 06:00-18:00 AND 18:00-06:00 4 on 4 off rolling days and nights
You’ll be the ensuring the factory products are the best quality, supporting in packing, operating machinery and general factory support. Your role is critical in ensuring the factory meets deliver.
You’ll need to be someone who is:
• able to communicate in a clear and concise manor
• are happy working in a hot, loud environment
• Have the ability to support other roles when required
• Happy to work 12-hour shifts days or nights
We can support you to gain your Level 1 food hygiene. You will be required to complete an onsite induction.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working as part of the UK’s leading bakery manufacturer and ensuring the food is at its best quality and reaches our stores on time!
From day one you’ll get:
* Full paid training
* Overtime opportunities
* Competitive pay rates / Pay progression- £8.94
* Instant access to Blue Arrow training portal
* Auto enrolment in pension scheme
* Job progression into other areas of the factory
* 28 days paid holiday
* Proof of Right to work - Passport, Biometric Card or Birth Certificate
* Proof of Address dated in last 3 month - Utility Bill
* Proof of National Insurance - NI Card, payslip or P60/P45
* 2 Years referencing details (Blue Arrow will apply for these)