Drupal Developer (357857) Washington, District of Columbia
Top Things Needed:
- Four years Front-end development experience in Drupal
- Service experience, preferably in government.
- Ability to communicate and interact with others effectively.
• Front end Drupal development for new website builds, incorporating and executing animation/interaction design and development.
• Support website projects from concept through launch.
• Develop innovative, highly usable interfaces; implement effective, graphical, and functional designs, animations and interactions.
• Assist in Drupal decisions based on a strong understanding of W3C and usability standards and best practices, and reflect them in design as appropriate.
• Strong ability to solve problems and troubleshoot web applications and code.
• Research and learn new technologies and acquire new skills through independent study.
• Test web applications in multi-platform, cross-browser development.
• Work with clients and team members to determine creative design and development options that best meet the project requirements and communications goals.
• Thorough attention to detail.
• Basic sense of web design best practices and Drupal fundamentals.
• Must be creative, self-directed, motivated, and collaborative; must be comfortable in a dynamic work environment.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in hands-on web development.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in animating components of a website/interaction development.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Experience with content management systems Salesforce, and WordPress, and their modules and plugins is a plus.