Head of Growth (BBBH11193) London, England
|Salary:||GBP80000 - GBP80000 per annum|
Head of Growth
With beautiful offices in London, Munich and Madrid, our energetic eCommerce startup is at the start of something huge!
We've completed some big funding rounds and are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs. We attract curious and motivated employees who want to contribute to our fast-paced atmosphere and to improving our customers online experiences.
This is an exciting time for us, so join us as our Head of Growth and be part of it!
What you'll be doing:
Our business takes a 'sleeves rolled-up' attitude; it’s about both action and strategy. Our marketing team is evolving away from silos and into a more dynamic, connected team, helping us to place our customer at the core of our product offerings.
Reporting to the CMO, this is a new and critical role within the business. On a day to day basis you'll work closely with the whole marketing team and also lead your own growth marketing team.
Conversion improvement will be your guiding metric. Working alongside the managers of other product teams, you'll be improving product conversion and customer experience. As a key source of product knowledge within the business, you'll be in a fantastic position to make recommendations for driving growth developments.
You'll be able to plan, experiment and implement new ideas and concepts! Through smart testing and using our core proposition, you'll target key demographics and learn from each and every campaign. In time, you may also work on other growth areas such as retention and acquisition.
- Create, plan and deploy initiatives on our platform to improve performance
- Leading a growth marketing team
- Ensure customer insight is fully integrated with growth experiments
- Understand customer psychology, motivations and behaviours to enable high performing conversion
- Work closely with CMO/Product Managers/Designers on marketing and product propositions
What you're great at:
We want someone who'll be excited about leading a team and turning tests and ideas into reality. You'll be creative with a data-led mind-set and a startup attitude. You also need to be flexible, as you'll be working on variety of exciting projects, and have laser focus to deliver on time.
- Min Bachelor’s degree in a technical, marketing or business discipline or equivalent
- Experience with Growth Marketing within a tech business (not general digital marketing)
- Passionate about unearthing greater conversion
- Experience leading, motivating and developing cross-functional teams, including non-marketers
- Able to talk confidently and intelligently about commercial and marketing strategies
- Fast, data-led and creative mindset with strong bias to action
Bonus points for:
- Experience running a product or data team
- Understanding of performance and digital marketing and how customer insight can improve performance
- Ability to interpret and analyse data easily
- Experience in a (high growth) start-up
- International experience - German/Spanish would be beneficial
All the perks!
- Competitive salary and equity in the company
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- A generous personal development and training budget and free mental-health coaching sessions
- Dog-friendly office with free refreshments and Friday drinks
- Regular lunch & learn sessions with inspiring, external speakers
- Social activities including fitness and well-being groups, sports and international company events
- Excellent and award-winning company culture!
This is a great opportunity to join an established (and still growing) startup! As Head of Growth you can contribute ideas, lead a successful team and really make an impact.