Product Marketing Manager (BBBH11423) London, England
|Salary:||GBP50000 - GBP75000 per annum + DOE|
A well-funded and rapidly growing tech startup is looking for a enthusiastic Product Marketing Manager to join their team! With a mission to provide people with fast and efficient mobile ordering and payment solutions, you will be the voice of the user, playing a crucial role in ensuring the success of the product!
Working closely with senior stakeholders, you'll ensure the product addresses key needs and solves real problems. You'll be responsible for bringing visibility to the product and driving demand, adoption and satisfaction.
- Liaising with partners and clients, ensuring feedback translates into product improvements with their needs in mind
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create launch plans for products, providing input on positioning, messaging and user acquisition strategies
- Owning competitor analysis and benchmarking, conducting marketing research and presenting your findings
- Conducting user research and developing user personas
- Monitoring user behaviour and KPIs, identifying trends and insights that can be translated into product enhancements
- Leading product education initiatives and supporting the sales team in communicating full product value to existing clients and prospects
- Demonstrating thought leadership across the wider industry at various events and conferences
This role is best suited to a self-starter who works well autonomously, but is also an active team player. You're the type of person who thrives in a fast-paced and evolving work environment, where you can think outside the box!
- Demonstrable experience in a tech-focused product marketing role or similar
- Experience successfully marketing a mobile app or digital checkout experience
- Experience creating winning go-to-market plans for tech products
- Growth mindset, with the ability to use a variety of methodologies to identify the best way forward based on commercial objectives, timings and available resources
- A B2B product marketer who understands the ins and outs of B2C product marketing
- A growth expert with the ability to devise programs that generate, acquire and covert leads
- Highly creative, with quick follow-through on ideas
You'll be joining a sociable and very supportive team, in a fantastic work environment. This company offers a wide range of benefits including unlimited holiday, flexible working hours, share options and more! If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply with your CV or get in touch for more information.