Supply Chain Quality Engineer
Location: Farnborough, England
Supply Chain Quality Engineer
Exciting new 6 Month Contract has arisen for a Supply Chain Quality Engineer based in Farnborough.
Our global engineering client is currently looking to expand their team in Farnborough with an experienced Supply Chain Quality Engineer to take end to end ownership, management and assurance of supply chain quality to support the Program Lines and Internal Customers.
Ensure non-conformity containment, root-cause, corrective and preventive actions
Minimize correction in favor of prevention through surveillance activities, anticipating quality risks and mitigating them in a collaborative way. Ensure the identification and flow down of quality requirements to suppliers
Promote quality mind-set in order to drive supplier maturity and performance towards excellence
• Define and execute the surveillance plan based on appropriate and formal risk analysis, considering third party / authority obligations
• Define and execute the Audit & Assessment plan (including timely deviation follow up and closure) as one of the outputs of the surveillance plan, ensuring alignment
• with relevant stakeholders
• Validate provided supplier quality performance indicators and ensure their collaboration with all internal and external stakeholders in order to meet agreed targets
• For any supplier NC, ensure that appropriate curative, corrective and preventive action plans are defined, agreed and implemented with suppliers (using tools such as
• Q6, Root Cause Analysis, etc.), contributing to the reduction of Cost of Non Quality
• Contribute to Supplier Improvement Plans with CM, SOM and SDM in order to mitigate Supply Chain risks
• Participate to Procurement MFT’s , contributing to and influencing commodity strategy, supplier selection, qualification and evaluation (including SED)
• Support internal customers through involvement in appropriate forums
• Contribute to APQP deployment at supplier base
• Approve supplier quality deliverable s (for example Quality Plan, FAI, etc.)
• Responsible for supplier / site Vendor Approval Quality section, compliant with defined procedures and prior to commitment or dependency upon a specific or single source of supply
• Define instructions for Incoming Goods Inspections
• Define Quality requirements for suppliers in close collaboration with all relevant stakeholders (customers, Program Quality, etc.)
• Support internal and third party audits affecting Supply Chain Quality
• Promote Quality mind-set and behaviors as well as the quality values
• External: Authorities, Suppliers, Working Groups, Certifying Bodie
• Internal: Procurement, ERM, TOQPB, TOQPI (SQE), SIM, Ops. Q, Ops. / Prod., PQM, Engineering, Quality Engineering
Leads and drives the resolution of complex quality issues and continuous improvement projects by setting the measurement standards and identifying/facilitating improvements to increase process performance and product adherence to standards, reliability of processes, and repeat ability of processes. At initial design phase, before any process changes are made and continuously through the life of a product.
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".