Food & Beverage Assistant Manager (EMP-FBAM) London, England
|Salary:||GBP39645 - GBP39645 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
The atmosphere sizzles round the clock at Empire Casino, the top choice for great food and drinks alongside all-action gaming in London’s West End – and for your next career move.
We are part of the new and innovative Metropolitan Gaming group, making the Empire the right place for friendly individuals who are as keen on developing themselves. It’s our people, and the service they deliver, that make us stand out.
We are recruiting for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager to join our fantastic and growing team.
Not only do we care about your personal development but we offer leading employee benefits!
Like what you are reading?
Then place your bets on a career with us!
MAIN DUTIES –: To assist the F & B Manager in achieving efficient operation of all F&B departments optimising the highest standards of product & service whilst maximising profitability.
Responsible for ensuring that F&B areas have the staff, equipment, facilities and raw materials to ensure their proper operational execution.
Responsible for making recommendations and planning for changes to product, experience and service standards to maximise the customer experience.
To support the F & B Manager in ensuring that F&B departments and personnel are operating in such a manner as to maximise revenues and control costs to maximise profitability and to ensure the security and proper recording of revenues and company stocks.
Responsible for all aspects of the operational execution of food and beverage departments and associated entertainment and events activities. With particular regard to but not exclusively:
- To supervise and organise all F&B employees, facilities, equipment and raw materials to ensure the highest standards of product preparation, presentation and service are achieved
- To ensure that all F&B staff have the training, equipment, facilities and resources to properly complete their duties.
- To provide, and ensure staff provide, and have the skills to provide, outstanding customer service and guest relations at all times
- To make recommendations to senior management on any and all aspects of the Club that could improve Guest Satisfaction
- Responsible for the selection, recruitment, training, appraisal, motivation, coaching & counselling of F&B staff members.
- To strictly comply, and ensure all F&B staff comply, with all accounting, control and financial procedures as required by the company to safeguard stocks, monies and facilities.
- To strictly comply, and ensure all F&B staff comply, with all current legislation and company procedures. For example but not exclusively in such areas as employment, licensing, Hygiene, Health and Safety and Gaming
- To foster outstanding co-ordination & communication with all Departments throughout the club to ensure guest experience is optimised
- To establish and maintain a positive and effective working environment for all staff.
- An innovator and entrepreneur who understands service
- Experienced in managing large, fast paced operations
- Experienced in management of staff
- Excellent organisational skills
- Personal Licence Holder
- A good knowledge of service standards relating to all aspects of the service of food, wines, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks & beverages.
- Very comfortable when communicating with guests and fellow employees both verbally and in writing and in making presentations to senior management
- Great sense of humour
- Great organiser, good persuader, great salesperson
- Experience in recruiting new staff including interviewing.
- Experience in carrying out investigative and disciplinary interviews.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.