Food & Beverage Supervisor (EMP-FBS1) London, England
|Salary:||GBP10.92 - GBP10.92 per hour + Excellent company benefits|
We are looking for dynamic, buzzing and friendly people to join our growing team at the Empire casino.
Working in a casino like ours is an experience of a lifetime. This is your chance to really make an impact with your career understanding hospitality standards in our casino environment and most of all, representing our popular King's Bar!
We offer amazing employee benefits; Below is a taster of what we offer:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
So, are you now ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
Within this role you will be vital in supporting our food & beverage team, assisting the management, and overall ensuring our customers receive the best service we have to offer.
What you will be great at:
- Complete orders placed by casino waiting staff promptly, efficiently and to the required standard and in accordance with the company's accounting and control procedures.
- Ensure that at all times a sufficient supply of crockery, cutlery, glassware and utensils is available for use.
- Use all equipment correctly and ensure that the work area, machinery and utensils are left clean and tidy at all times.
- To provide, and ensure staff provide, outstanding customer service and guest relations at all times
- To rectify any customer complaints or deal with any guest queries that may arise whilst on shift.
- To assist the management team in completing team appraisals, service reviews and training.
- To make recommendations to management on any and all aspects of the Club that could improve guest satisfaction
- Assist with administrative tasks when required such as stock ordering & stock taking, managing timekeeping, managing restaurant bookings and enquiries etc..
- A good level of verbal English.
- Understanding of basic food hygiene.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations
- Show respect and appreciation to all
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.