Chef De Partie (EMP-CDP2) London, England
|Salary:||GBP11.68 - GBP11.68 per hour + Excellent company benefits|
The atmosphere sizzles round the clock at Empire Casino, the top choice for great food and drinks alongside all-action gaming in London’s West End – and for your next career move.
We are part of the new and innovative Metropolitan Gaming group, making the Empire the right place for friendly hard-workers who are as keen on developing themselves as delivering for their customers. It’s our people, and the service they deliver, that make us stand out.
We are currently looking for a Chef De Partie who is driven and ambitious to join our Empire Casino!
So… are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Then keep on reading!
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
To prepare and produce food to the highest standard in a prompt and timely manner while following the specifications given by Senior Kitchen team. Supervise and control the work of the Commis Chefs in the kitchen.
- Pro-active attitude with the ability to work unsupervised
- Experience working in a commercial kitchen
- Ability to motivate junior team members
- Qualification in Food Safety
- Knowledge of the Club & Company Health & Safety and Hygiene procedures
- Good communication skills with peers and superiors and other departments
- Able to communicate in clear and concise English
- Organised and methodical
- Upbeat and positive attitude
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or above and have the right to work in the UK.