PRODUCTION WORKERS (J200170168) Northern Suburbs Brisbane, Australia
About the company:
From their world class facility, our client values quality above all and ensures every meal is delicious. They cater to every Australian
What’s the role?
- Training provided
- Pick, pack and prepare food products
- Work in an efficient, hygienic and productive manner
- Maintain the quality and integrity of the product
- Meet production deadlines
Take your pick of the available shifts to suit your lifestyle and preference. The shifts are on-going Monday to Friday.
- Day - $26.31
- Afternoon - $29.47
- Saturday overtime available
Benefits for good performance?
- Receive long term on-going hours
What we look for:
- You have your own vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Sound communication skills- both written and verbal
- Proven work ethic and willing to learn and adopt a detailed packing process
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to complete our on-boarding process as part of the next stage of the recruitment process. Successful applicants will meet all the above requirements. Pay is on a weekly basis.
Our roles work directly with the Client and are casual on-call, at commencement, with a view for on-going pending performance. As they are a manufacturing business, you will need to be available for work on the weekdays and some weekends.
Apply now and join the award winning team!