Forklift Driver - High Reach (J200168942) Logan City, Australia
Our Client is an International organistaion that provide product and service solutions for packaging. Located in Stapylton they are currently looking for experienced and dedicated High Reach LO Forklift drivers to join there team.
THE ROLE & WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE
Working as a High Reach Forklift Driver, your role will include:
- Transport material or equipment to and from designated areas in the Warehouse
- Loading and unloading goods from trucks
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the Warehouse
- Performing daily equipment checks
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Cleaning, Packing and manual handling task as required
These roles areTemp with View to Permanent pending your performance and company workload.
We are seeking Experienced High Reach Forklift Drivers who have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid LF Forklift License is essential for this role
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
- Experience in using a RF scanner gun
- Minimum of 3 years experience operating High reach Forklift
You must be available to work 5 Days a week (Mon to Fri) 6am - 2pm and occasional Saturday during peak periods
- have your own vehicle and drivers licence
- have your own PPE (Steel Cap Boots, Blue or Black work pants & high visibility polo top or vest)
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
This is your chance to secure ongoing work for a leading Packaging company that rewards its employees and has a nice culture!
- You will be paid on a weekly basis & free car parking is provided.
- Morning and Afternoon shifts available paying $28.08 per hour plus super
If you meet all of the above requirements, apply today!