IT Field Engineer (LW266) Oxfordshire, England
|Salary:||GBP26000 - GBP26000 per annum + £4,000 Bonus , vehicle|
IT Field Service Engineer
Strong knowledge of laptop hardware
Oxford - Covering Banbury
• Full Time, Permanent 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
• Starting Salary £26,000
• Bonus £4,000
• Company vehicle provided
• Mobile phone, laptop, fuel card, all tools, PPE, and uniform is provided.
MiGrowth are pleased to be back working with this prestige IT Services and Manufacturer.
Our client is an independent company providing specialist technical services and aftermarket support solutions for technology manufacturers such as Lenovo Laptops, Dell laptops, PCS, Asus, Acer , HP
About the Role
Working on a variety of technology products, you will attend breakdowns and preventative service calls.
Experience of fixing Laptops or PCs a must
Desirable EPOS, office printers/photocopiers and other electrical and mechanical equipment is beneficial, but not essential as first-rate manufacturer and in-house training will be provided.
You will need good customer service and communication skills and an eagerness to learn!
Role and responsibilities:
• Providing preventative maintenance services
• Troubleshooting and repair of IT hardware
• Call progress updating via smart phone
• Adherence to service level agreements to all customers across Ireland
• Management of supplied tools and parts to 100% accuracy
• Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff at client sites.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Quickly build rapport and gain client confidence.
• Work individually and as a part of a team.
• Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
• Be able to utilise all tools available to resolve 95% of issues at the first time of asking.
• Ability to quickly learn new products.
• Full Driving Licence
The ideal candidate will be presentable, approachable and capable of communicating technical information in an informative way to non-technical users.
You will be passionate about IT and take pride in helping customers.
The role requires the following attributes
• Reliable and punctual
• Good technical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated individual who can operate on their own initiative
• Flexible approach to work including occasional weekend and out of hours
Plenty of overtime opportunities, weekend standby, and out-of-hours project work with enhanced payment terms
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright Director Channel IT Sales & Marketing
MiGrowth is an established and industry accredited Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultancy.
MiGrowth Specialise in Sales & Marketing Recruitment within Technology & Audio Visual, FMCG, Media & Publishing
In order to get the best experience possible of working with MiGrowth please take the time to register your CV with us so we can discuss relevant roles with you www.migrowth.co.uk