Management Accountant (VC9676) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + benefits, pension, parking|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant or Finance Business Partner to join a growing manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
A competitive salary of between £40,000 to £45,000 is on offer for this role, as well as; on-site parking, 33 days holiday, excellent development opportunities and much more.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of monthly management accounting
- Provide analytical expertise with financial modelling and margin analysis
- Working with the Financial Controller to support the annual budget and forecasting process
- Business partner with the wider team to understand their requirements and reporting needs
- Support with stock management and costing
- Support with year-end and audit process
To be successful in this Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner position we are looking for the following skills:
- Qualification or part-qualification through ACA, ACCA, CIMA or qualified by experience
- Previous proven experience of working with day to day finances of a busy organisation
- To be accurate and efficient with good communication skills
- To be confident and professional in dealing with internal and external customers as required
- Possess good IT skills, including MS Office Excel and ERP systems
- A “can do” attitude and solutions-based approach is essential
It is important that the successful Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner enjoys working with the wider business and has a natural ability to engage and motivate the wider team.
This position is based on the outskirts of Scarborough and is easily accessible by road.
If you are interested in applying for this Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner position, please click apply now.