IT Support Engineer (RL13308) Whitby, England
|Salary:||GBP21000 - GBP25000 per annum + benefits, pension, parking|
A fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join a state of the art business based near Whitby, North Yorkshire. Salary will be up to £25,000 p.a. depending on experience. This key role will be to support in-house users with computer applications and platforms, troubleshooting issues and installing networking infrastructure as required.
As IT Support Engineer you will be end user focused, an effective communicator with a proactive approach and a team player. Your role will encompass the following:
- Supporting users with technical queries
- Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware, network and software issues
- Logging Help desk queries and actions appropriately
- Assist with IT projects through planning, coordinating and document writing
- Identify and escalate urgent issues expediently
To be successful in the role of IT Support Engineer, you will have the following:
- Qualified to a minimum of Level 3 Diploma/NVQ or equivalent in a related subject
- Up to date technical knowledge of Microsoft OS technologies such as windows 10, server 2012/16 Office 365 and active directory
- Proven experience of working in a similar level role and working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- Solutions focused with an analytical, methodical approach to problem-solving
Due to the location of this role own transport is essential.
We are keen to hear from you if you have experience as an IT Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk, IT 1st or 2nd Line Support or IT Service Desk Engineer. If you are interested in this IT Support Engineer position, please click apply now.