Head of Finance (VC9493) York, England
|Salary:||GBP60000 - GBP68000 per annum + pension & benefits|
A great opportunity for an experienced Head of Finance to join an exciting, independently owned national business to work closely with the senior management team to help grow and support the business. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys working cross-functionally across a fast-paced business and can support their non-financial colleagues as well as running their own small team.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Finance include:
- Day to day leadership of the team with responsibility for financial and management accounting across the group
- Devise and deliver a robust, realistic and agreed long-term financial plan to support delivery of the business plan
- Timely close of the management accounts – daily & monthly, monthly KPI’s, flash reports
- Liaise with external auditors at year-end to ensure this runs smoothly and oversee the review of statutory management accounts
- Forecast and re-forecast of the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow for the group
- Provide ad hoc and project analytics for the wider business
We are keen to hear from you if you are an experienced Financial Controller, Head of Finance or Finance Director who is CIMA / ACCA / ACA / ICAEW qualified with a passion for working commercially across an owner-managed/ entrepreneurial business.
Benefits as Head of Finance:
- A challenging and rewarding role of Head of Finance within a fast-paced entrepreneurial business
- Good commutable location based in York, North Yorkshire
- Competitive salary of £60,000 - £70,000p.a. plus benefits
If you are interested in applying to this Head of Finance role, please click apply now below.