Finance Manager (RL14562) Malton, England
A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join a well-established business based in Malton, North Yorkshire. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be working in a hands-on role managing a small team. The role offers a competitive salary, benefits and parking.
Leading the day to day finance requirements, your responsibilities as Finance Manager will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of annual financial accounts
- Business partnering with business managers to set budgets and forecasts
- Overseeing the payroll and NIC submissions
- Overseeing the purchase ledger, sales ledger and nominal ledger
- Overseeing stock balances and trends
- Completing VAT submissions
- Support and coach the team
To be considered for this Finance Manager position and be successful in the post, you will need the following:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA (ICAEW) qualification, part-qualification or equivalent experience
- Previous experience within a multi-skilled role or SME environment
- Ability to set own deadlines and work without supervision
- Good team player who is keen to be involved with the wider business
- Strong systems knowledge
We are keen to hear from you if you are a Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Head of Finance or Senior Management Accountant who is CIMA / ACCA / ACA / ICAEW qualified, part-qualified or QBE and enjoys working in a hands-on role.
To apply for this Finance Manager role, please click apply now.