Finance Business Partner (VC9877) Driffield, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + excellent pension & benefits|
An exciting new role of Finance Business Partner to support a small group of schools based on the East Coast of Yorkshire. This is an excellent opportunity for a finance professional who is qualified, part-qualified or qualified through their experience. A competitive salary of between £30,000 to £35,000 is on offer for this role, as well as; on-site parking, 30 days holiday, excellent pension and much more.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the successful Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Detailed budgeting and forecasting
- Year-end prepayment and accruals
- Detailed Data analysis
- Completing funding applications and returns
- Supporting and training staff across several locations
- Maintaining robust controls and procedures
To be successful in this Finance Business Partner position we are looking for the following skills:
- Qualification or part-qualification through ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA, AAT or qualified by experience
- Previous proven experience of working with day to day finances of a busy organisation
- To be accurate and efficient with excellent communication skills at all levels
- To be confident managing your own time and working remotely
- Possess good IT skills, including MS Office Excel and implementation of new systems
- Ability to train and mentor staff effectively
We are keen to speak with candidates who have experience in the following roles, management accountant, finance manager, finance business partner or accountant.
This role will require you to drive between several sites (mileage paid) and is commutable from Scarborough, Pickering, Bridlington, Driffield, Malton and surrounding areas. Please note that the post holder will be required to have a DBS check prior to starting the position.
If you are interested in applying for this Finance Business Partner role, please click apply now.